Sunday 15 February 2009

VaLz Yesterday

Soo all im gonna say is .. i had an encounter .. which this song would fit perfectly










Was it the Shoes ? I had the same color shoes ON .. a bit diff. design than that .. but FLASHY (a7mar oo feeh parts a7mar fisfoosry fa you try to imagine shi9eer ;p ...is that why??.. or maybe the Red puma ferrari shirt ??... and I really dnt realise ina Valz and red ila 3ugeb ;/ .. To be honest .. wish I dnt wear those .. Bas since its this outfit and another one I got ( Im not in my city .. Visiting my cuzin ) ... Dnt have a choice but to go with it !! ... AaaaaaaaH am I bad :( ??

14 comments:

Seattle dude said...

you would.

Diablo said...

I would what BroV ?

Um-Manaf said...

that person u saw...lama 9ar el background music mal kardinal...was me

shamma aldabal said...

aaaawh that's so cute ! =p
that girl is so dangerous .. that girl is so baaad girl .. =p

Diablo said...

Um MaNooF !! ...

REALLY :O !!!.. Shloun Sha9idaf ??


Libero ..

Cute Haa :P .. CUTEE :P .. wala madre shagoulich '3air ina i shouldve done something hehehe

TOOTA said...

WHY DO U FEEL SO BAD?!;p loool i love those kinds of shoes!!;p it's like your asking the people to put all there eyes on you or your shoes!!:p but that's not why i love them...






ummm... i can't find a reason why i like them so much...

and btw can the picture be smaller then that!!;p j/k

Diablo said...

I dont FeeeeeL BaD :P ...

hehehe 5ala9 i'll have to wear them bil kuwait .. bas china fithee7a :P ??? ...

oo 3ashan 3yonich mat3awrich 7a6ha small :O .. laa llaa ;p zain miney 7a9alt 9ora 3al shoes aha :P i shouldve taken a pic of it though 9a7 9a7 :P

TOOTA said...

LOOL...i donno

LOOOL...hehehe...then why didn't you display the real picture of it?!:P

Diablo said...

hehehe .. because i posted it when i was away .. oo dnt have my camera with me ;p

Ruby Woo said...

How come I don't get it?

Diablo said...

i think alot of ppl dnt get it not just you ;p

MashMosh said...

loool.. how come i cant see the vid =/ weird

Charmbracelet said...

huh?=|
-N~

shamma aldabal said...

what do u mean dude ? :P