Monday 6 July 2009

in kuwait !!

Yep yep.. ive been here since last thursday ..

my days have been pretty much full all around untill today ... got nuthing to do untill dewaniya time which is in 2hrs from now...

The best thing was getting with my family and friends !! and then i got to play football twice !! so its all good !!... atleast i got abit active !

Im not totaly sure what i should do in the rest of my time here .. (heading back in less then 2 weeks .. an then back again after going in 2 weeks... loya??)

I want the New MacBookPro 13" !!! .. I hit a delay before (was gonna get it as soon as it was released) but now 6uweel il 3umer (my dad) might go to the states for a couple of days and i might lt him grab one for me OR i wait untill i get back to the UK and order one from there !!


Im trying to think about what i should do after i come here for good ?.. should i take a resting period ? or should i try to find work straight away .. I think im leaning to the working bit... might have to pull some strings and get a recommendation from the minestry of health though .. but i wont lift a finger now !! this is a resting period that I REALLY need !!!


I know this was totaly random .. but i dont really know what to write about ;/... life has been a rollercoaster .. just trying to keep up :D ...

Adios xx

2 comments:

Principessa said...

El 7emdeeellaa 3al salaamaa:P! ana agoool eshteghel a7san min el ga3daa!:P ga3dat el kuwait bel 9aif ma tenbagha a9lan :P ya tashghel roo7ik ya etsafer:P!

Ruby Woo said...

Take a loooong break!