Thursday 2 September 2010

Next Wednesday

So what will happen next wednesday ???...


I'll tell you what will happen, I WILL BE ON HOLIDAY !!!! :D... atlast !! I WILL TRAVEL !!!


I was used to flying every 2 3 months and i was deprived of that for almost a yr now ;/...


But i'm off on a long journey this time, the journey it self is long but the amount of time being there will be sort of brief but hopefully full of JOY :D..


Scratching your head ?.. *where the hell is that guy going ?*



I'm going to ORLANDO !!! DISNEY LAND !! UNIVERSAL STUDIOS !! SEA WORLD !!! ... HEAVEN :''''( ...

This holiday is very much needed and will give me a fresh head when i come back :D..




Tamrooon 3ala shay ??!!!....








Peace,



H ;*

2 comments:

Lost said...

ahhhhhh not faiiir I was supposed to go!!!! ilmafrooth ana hnak RIGHT NOW.

:(

LOL you can make up for it though. have fun 3anny ana ba3ad, please? :(

RainDrop said...

eventhough i had a good summer, it wasn't the break i needed.. am still exhausted!

am joining u!!!!