Friday 5 December 2008

From one day to another


Yesterday wasn't a bad day .. went to class and went to a group meeting and stuff like that .. I had some important stuff that i needed to figure out so i can ask my Spanish teacher this afternoon. She only has a 1 hour gap for us to come in and ask whatever we want .. So last night.. met with the guys in my group to try to figure out what we're goin to do for our speaking exam, turns out no one came prepared or in the mood cause it was late and after classes and stuff. i personally needed to EAT cause i dnt have decent food from the morning. So we decide that everyone goes home and figure out what they want to talk about and translate everything and we meet on Sunday to put the convo together. anyhoo .. I grab some food on my way back home ... I come in .. Download the new episodes of HEROES and HOUSE MD. get 2 cans of coke from the fridge and start digging in my fried chickens .. after i finished what i was watchin .. it was around 2 !!.. and i knew i had to wake up in the morning to do some work and go meet with my tutor from 12 - 1 .. i have an alarm set for 10 since i slept at around 2 !! .. AND this morning .. i hit the snooze twice .. then i wake up at 11.30 :D .. SWEEEET !! I MISS A SO DAMN IMPORTANT SESSION .. i already missed an important lesson cuz i was sick .. thats gonna cost me BIG TIME ... Im pissed off at my self .. angry .. and so freaking tired .. I just had a cup of tea with some carnation. Wanted to eat .. but i dont feel like it .. a7la oo a7la .. Have MTV on oo mtaani7 !!! SAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!

3 comments:

shamma aldabal said...

loool tell me about it i just got am email that said i failed a course !! bss el 7emdellah its 0 credits =p ..


anywaaaaays !! ..

u watch House MD ..

i adooooooooooooore him !!
and this is the best series ever made !! =D

Diablo said...

Yeah i have no 0 credit modules ;p ... Why take a 0 credit module ??? waste of time loool ..

I still didnt start on my project which is 40 credits :D


Yeah house is great !!.. oo they kept it really interesting ba3ad

shamma aldabal said...

its obligatorily from the university unfortunately for some stupid reason .. and i skip that class alot sooooo.. 7a6oole fail =p but the problem is if i fail this course they'll take off 10% from my mathematical modeling course .. and i have the highest score in both classes and i want to keep it that way.. so i'll try to go and talk to them ..


wow good luck on the project dude! ..



yeah i love house's sarcastic humor =p