Thursday 29 January 2009

Back to the PITCH


Yeah yeah ... Today was my first game here in UNI since before xMaS !!


Well .. i was wearing BARCa of course !! my newly arriving Long sleeved shirt with Henry 14 and the shorts .. had the socks but thought id be trying so hard and since i wont be on my top form i wont wear them :P...


Anyhoo .. as usual .. with this group of peeps its always busy and full !! loads of ppl come to play .. i honestly just go for the sake of moving and doing some activity ..


Started of pretty good .. and then this short indian guy started takling me cause he couldnt get the ball off me .. i was pretty annoyed .. I forgot to wear my ankle supports so i was pretty Cautious while playing ..

( had sprains strain "TaMaZoQ" in both so im really careful those days .. cause when i forget my self .. i twist and turn and i dont want my ankle to go the wrong way if you know what i mean ;/ )


AnyHoo So i had that short idiot in my head .. i kept waiting for him to get the ball in be infront of me to try to pass .. bas he always passes as soon as i get to him .. BUT one of these times .. as he was about to pass .. INQATHAIT 3alaih like an eagle :D .. 6ab3an i landed on his foot hehehe (A) ..


6ab3an half way through and i was done .. iliyaqa mu lai hnaak .. oo ili3eb mu thak izoud .. faa i eventualy got bored and started only passing the ball around without any effort .. and my knee almost gave up on me !! i just remembered that i had a problem with that too once and i have a support thingie for it !! aaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHH ... Tikasaart min hal kora wala ..


yeah today ba3ad i almost had it once .. i slided and thank god nuthing happened .. although it was hurting at first !!


Bas shasawe .. i love football and dont mind playing everyday !!



Have class at 9.30 .. its 1.37 and im supposed to wake up at 8.30 :(



alllaaaaah kareeem


Bacher ili3boon barca !! VAMOS BARCA !!

5 comments:

Lost said...

salamaaaat!! football loves u too :p who're they playing?

Diablo said...

its the quarter final of Copa Del Rey against espanyol !!..

First match was 0 - 0

and this match is at the camp nou (Barca).. So hope they pull it off !!

Um-Manaf said...

hmmm... i don't limit my "kicking" to soccer balls... I like to kick anything and anyone, whenever I please :)

shamma aldabal said...

it good that u play football !
most people these days are so lazy ..
well i'm actually talking about myself .. i never play sports now that i'm in uni .. i used to be in the schools basketball team ..
w i wanna play sports but can't find the time =@

Diablo said...

um manaf

get a mmmm kicking bag ? i donnu what ever works for you ;p

Libero ..

Yeah i get like that TOO.. but when it comes to football .. i get my ass up and go play ;p even if its pouring rain !!