Sunday 12 April 2009

3 Weeks .. Race against time

One more week left to go .. so much work need to be done ..

I went for a long drive @ 12.45 am .. I wasn't at my best of states.. i have just felt the tremendous amount of pressure i will be going through till my last exam.. so i decided to shake it off abit by going for a drive and thinking of what im going to do ..

I set off by heading to ilbidi3 setting the cruise on 60 lowering the seat back and following the coast line till Sharq with some music in the background.. I went to 9ul6an .. bought me a Frappacino and a pack of cigs .. and went to the "massana" (fishing deck ? i donnu) i had my cold coffee and my Cigs lit !!.. as i gazed at kuwait city .. i said to my self ... "Damn im gonna miss this country.. (even though its just for around 2 months or so)" .. Then I realized.. If i dont pull through now .. it might be another yr on my sentence abroad .. which i wouldn't tolerate unless its for a masters degree...

There were some noisy people fishing there so i took off again .. headed back on Gulf street and decided to swing and get a drink (imbara6or) from shari3 il ma6a3im... and then back again headed toward 2nd ring road .. The whole time .. I was averaging 60 and then on my way back home .. i decided to set it to Sports mode and take the traction control off and head back home with abit of fun !! .. as i was cutting my way through smoothly in the near empty street at 2.40am .. under the bridge and then left ... i was going fast .. the car was screaming .. and i see police lights in front of me .. so i slow down .. roll down the window get my license and have my fingers crossed hoping they didnt hear me or see me speeding .. my windows are abit tinted .. thats a scare of being pulled off since they say even 0% tint is illegal god knows why .. i got the the police officer .. and i didnt even have to make a complete stop .. he just looked inside .. probably didnt notice the tinted windows cause from the inside it looks normal .. and told me go ahead ... I continued my race back home ... decided i wanted to wake up really early !! like 7 7.30 AM early .. so i set my alarm ..

I didnt really wake up that time .. because i technically slept after 3am maybe 3.30 .. and believe me that is not enough sleep !! but i managed to pull out of bed at 8.30ish .. took me a warm shower .. set me a place to start working properly .. had my breakfast .. but i think im going back to sleep because im really tired ;/ ..

BUT wish me luck people .. im hoping to produce a minimum of 1000 words a day towards 10,000 in total .. hoping id do 2k a day to be honest ...

Might be away for some time if I didnt get to a good start ...

Yall take care

Ciao xx

3 comments:

ZoN said...

goodluck yal barshalony

CrazyCatQ8 said...

Good luck man :)

cheers ;)

PaLoMiNo said...

GOOD LUCK:)