Sunday 19 April 2009

4 Weeks .. Count down

Yeah its been 4 weeks for me here in kuwait .. well, it felt like 4 days ..

I'm so going to miss this place.. family and friends all around ... this last week was the worst .. since i didnt do much intending to study .. but i didnt study as much as i hoped for .. or in other words (Write my thesis) to be exact... I just went to that restaurant (altimissmo?) the one in burj inassar ... it wasnt bad .. but it felt like a place were you should go with a lady not 4 guys who are (fa9leeen)...

in approximatley 8 - 10 hours i'll be touching down in london enshala .. then go pick my car up from a friends place and head back to my city from there .. its going to be a long one, since i havent had much sleep !!...

The plan is to CAMP in the library this week .. starting off tomorow.. if i got enough sleep and everything .. other wise tuesday would be the DAY !!.. its going to be hectic, tough and FAST... i hope i keep up !! ..



Good luck to everyone who has work exam etc.. to do ..


I realized something .. I can do it .. i just need to be in the mood .. if i get in the mood .. i wont say i'll get it 100% .. but ill get a mark that would satisfy me since it would be last minute work !!


Allrightyyyy people .. see you from the other side of the world...



Ciaooo xx

2 comments:

shamma aldabal said...

YO !!!!!!!

awh too9al belsalaaam inshalaaaa =D

yeah yalla bassik l3b time to STUDY ! =D

darn i have alot of studying to do myself =.= ..

I SAAAAY WE DROP OUT OF UNI ?? =D
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZ =D

Ruby Woo said...

Word of advice: Never ever ever leave things off to the last minute. EVER!