Sunday 3 May 2009

DAMN IT !!!!

My laptop is DEAD .. 9ar loya it fell oo some water got on it ...

at first the screen light wasnt working .. i thought that was the only problem .. but then the screen started working fine .. but windows doesnt start ... THEN windows starts .. but gets stuck as soon as it starts ... and now back at windows doesnt start ... F"£$ !!!! SERIOUSLY PISSED OFFF !!!! I HAVE EVERYTHING ON THAT LAPTOP !!! AND ITS THE SECOND TIME A LAPTOP BREAK WAI3

Laa 9ij im Freaking panacing !!! All my uni work !!! all the other music and pictures seariously mu min 9ija :S .. I hope i can get it fixed .. other wise im screwed and screwed :S



at some stage im going do this if it doesnt work !!


5 comments:

Lost said...

OMG shittt allah y3eeenik!!!


dude!

when u get it fixed inshalla,

shrayik u buy a hard disc and keep the important stuff on it and keep it in dry places?:P

7assa feek btw :/ happened to me akthar min marra!

[MaDry-Shakw~] said...

abyaaa5 shay laima ey9er chi :P!


Enshala yet9laaa7 enshala yet9laa7 :P Wetha ma t9laaaa7 i'll do that for you :P

Anonymous said...

thats why u always gota have backup copies of everything..ESPECIALLY uni work!!!

ah well..at lest u guys won today..shuda cheered u up :P

BARCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[i just want them to make man utd CRYYYY]

Diablo said...

Thx PeePs !!! ..

I got a an external hard drive bas I dont update it regularly with my UNI files .. i only add more movies and TV series to it hahahah

I bought another one now .. 1TB .. so now i got 1.5 TB .. The 500GB one will be for storing files and pictures .. and the other one will leave it for videos and stuff ... I lost all my music though :(

Got some data back though which is good...

Ruby Woo said...

at least losing your music beats losing your uni files and pictures