Saturday 9 May 2009

Soon X Barca match thoughts

Soon, hopefully, My life as an undergrad will finish. Less than a month is what is left... it is going to be hectic with the two 3hr exams i got that total four exams along with my dissertation which i got till Friday to hand in and the Spanish speaking exam on Tuesday ...

A week from now I'd be revising for the first of the 4 final exams of my undergrad life (if things don't go bad of course)...

The feeling of finishing or graduating still didn't hit me fully .. maybe its because of the horrible past weeks.. things were just falling apart and seemed like i wont make it .. I'm still in doubt, but i feel better now that i set everything up, even though i got set back BIG TIME.. I guess I can pull through...

on another note, CONGRATS to all you Barca fans out there..

I just want to comment on a couple of things about the 2 leg semi final with Chelsea:

1- Firstly about the four penalty claims:

A- The first I think was the challenge with Malouda... I think this is not a penalty firstly because he was challenged from out of the box first but managed to keep his feet on the ground, but fell really cheaply inside the box ??

B- The challenge on Drogba... I think his reputation doesn't help him there, his shirt was pulled .. but he managed to stay on his feet, then if you watch closely.. he tries to put a shot but hits Abidal and falls down... to me that's not a penalty maybe half a penalty but not a full one

C- Pique hand ball .. Definitely a penalty even though its not intentional

D- Eto'o hand ball... NOT a penalty because he turns his back and covers his face or something .. not intentional !!


2- Abidals red card... Clearly not a red card not even a yellow...

3- Messi had an opportunity on goal .. and was tackled from behind by Malouda, there was nothing there not even a foul .. to me that deserved AT LEAST a yellow .. because if he wasn't through .. to me he had a HUGE chance to score..

4- There were other significant challenges on Barcelona players that the ref. didnt even bother with

5- The way Chelsea were playing, isn't like the way they played the whole season.. to me its just a shame to be in a Champions league semi and play like that ...

6- Barcelona went in with an alternate formation because of 3 key players missing.. They dominated the match and kept dominating it with 10 men... to me the team that deserves a final got it... VAMOS BARCA

AND lastly... please watch the first leg before you say it was unfair for Chelsea.. Because I remember that Henry was fouled inside the box clearly and there was nothing there.. and the other challenges on the other players that should have got atleast 2 Chelsea players sent off for the 2nd leg...



Sorry 3al 6wala peeps ...

3 comments:

Principessa said...

I hate barca and I hate chelsea ! fa ya3ni I don't care mino fazz:P I'll support manchester bil final :P and I'm going to rome 3ashan ashofha wohooo ;)

Ruby Woo said...

I don't speak football so instead let me tell you about my diet. I need advice.

I just got back to Dr Bader Nasrallah. I'm detoxing now. But I have a few questions: I hate exercising and I don't want to consider it as an option. No. I might walk or swim but other than that no no no.

What should be my ideal weight? I stand at 176cm tall. The lady at diet care told me I should drop down to 60. China 60 is too skinny for me seeing that I'm tall. Madri. What do you think?

Diablo said...

Being active and over weight is better then being inactive and on the right weight.. that is something you have to know and bare in mind ...

Being active has benefits beyond losing weight !!.. and activity is essential... Swimming is really good because it moves all of your body .. if your actualy swimming properly not just having fun in the pool.. I'd say if you like to swim then 30minz a day .. atleast 5 days a week would give you good results.

Now as for your weight .. 60 is like the marginal weight on the edge of being under-weight and is a little bit extreme.. i would say rite now you should aim at 70 in theory this will fit you in the weight appropriate category .. when you reach that point then you can aim at 65 if your still not happy with your weight.. I wouldnt recommend trying to go less thn 65 .. not now .. you have to let your body adapt to the lower weights first..because if you just loose alot of weight suddenly .. you'll probably gain it again sooner or later unless your on a REALLY strict diet ..

Now you might hear different approaches from different people, thats because there are so many ways to loose weight, BUT, not all of those are healthy ways.. so becareful chosing your methods...

And it would do you good to get a blood test and check the different things that are associated and affected by what you eat .. i.e Blood glucose levels, iron level etc.. that would help put you on a diet that wouldnt harm you through making an unbalance .. because there are essential nutrients you need from food ..


if you need more detail just email me on the email provided on my blog ... i'll try to give you as much info and help as i can ;)

good luck