Thursday 28 January 2010

Dawam !!

26 Jan 2009 !!..


Dawam..


So its the week before last here at the psychiatric hospital !!..


First i have to make a confession !!.. I am writing this on a (referring letter sheet @ the clinic !! ) cool eh ??


Right now I'm sitting in one of the offices having "Chai 7aleeb oo baskoot Loakcker" .. Before you jump to conclusions I have to say that there are no patients that want to see a Nutritionist/Dietitian at the moment !!..


I'm really BORED !!... I mean like BIG TIME !!.. Hence the writing on this sheet HeHeHe :D...


Im debating wether I should play music on my Mac LoooooL !!... That would be "Crazy" wouldnt it ;p ??



Anyways .. I better find something to do ... Think of all the crazy things that can happen here :D...



NOTE TO SELF !!.. LABTOOB TOFAAA7A HAHAHAHAHAHA...




ADIOS !!







No comments: