Saturday 2 January 2010

Zain Telecoms

Should i curse?? i might not stop !!...

These people are simply RIPPING ME OFF !!!.... I just paid 70KD to my bill which was 68.??? something a week ago...

Anyway .. i go and i decrease my packages 2 days ago.. took them down from 42.5 to 19 and at the time my balance was 1 or 2 KD !!.. and now SOMEHOW my bill is 37 ?????... i dont know how the hell the calculated that :S ... i didnt even use my phone that much these past 2 days :S .. just a couple of calls and texts which wont be even more that 2 3 kd ;/ ...

I called them up .. the guy was going in loops .. he him self didnt know what it was .. and then he said oh yeah you got internet .. "hold on... INTERNET ??? I canceled that 2 days ago and cut it off completely !!!" .... He told me to go to the branch and tell them about what happened ??..

The only problem is that i dont remember where i put the receipt that said I canceled and decreased stuff :S ...

DAMN IT !!..

AND on top of that .. i was late paying me EGO bill .. and i had to pay 2 months worth .. which is 64KD .. for last month and this month .. :(