Monday 30 March 2009

1 Week

entering the 1 week marker here ..

what did i do ?.. hmmm... restaurants, gahawi, ONE football match.. dewaniya...

Productive ? not really .. I need to start setting my head to FINISH MY THESIS..

yesterday was the day i set for my self to start working .. but that didnt happen for 2 reasons ..

1- I got caught up trying to set up the sattelite for my dewaniya .. and since my dad likes house work.. specially if im there to be ordered to do it .. then thats why we did ... got the cable and the splitter cut the wires add connecters bla bla bla ... so the end result was me having sattelite in the dewaniya BUT the job aint done yet .. cause we have to drill the wall in a specific place so that it looks neat rather then messy !!.. Yeah .. NEAT !! hahaha

2- As i finished my work here at home .. my friend called me and suggested a meal ... i was hungry so my answer was HELL YEAH ...

We had to stop at the clinic for him to change the bandages on his toe .. ( he kicked something and lost his nail hahaha )

Anyhoo .. on our way out.. we had a police encounter ... which took a long time too and a long story !! .. ended up in me loosing my Civil ID and ordered to go to the police station ... apparently .. the cop got SO PISSED OFF because i was laughing in his face ... why ? because they were giving us a load of bullshit .. so i was laughing .. i never knew that laughing would result in him trying to sue me !! Before I got ordered to go to the station .. he came and talked to me .. and threw an indirect insult at me .. and because i didnt accept what he said and stood up for my self respect, he got pissed off again :P which i found funny to be honest, cause he was just pulling rank and expected me to be scared or somethig cause he had 3 stars on his sholder !!

Anyhoo My BroVV came and resolved the issue at the station BUT the stupid idiots managed to call my grannys place which made my family worry ALOT thinking i done something SERIOUS ..

aaaaaaaaaHHH its all good now .. life is back to normal .. but the BORING normal i guess ...

I HOPE i get some work done AND do something that i can enjoy !! ..

Might head to bahrain for a change !!

5 comments:

ZoN said...

Thats why i dont go back to Kuwait if i have some work to do or submitted.
good luck with ur work!

3aliya said...

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR WORK!!

CrazyCatQ8 said...

LOOOL 9adoook ;)

yebt el7achy 7ag 3omrek :P eth7ak 3egob ma yathlif elsher6y lol ela teth7ak eb wayha LOL

o good luck ;)

eshda3wa said...

stop makin excuses and

GET IT DONE

pinky said...

good luck with ur work ^^
and god help me as well l2na i have alot of work for uni 2 be done