Saturday 21 March 2009

Day on the TRACK

Today was an amazing day ... We went to the track with our fingers crossed that we might get to drive something !!...

When we arrived .. there were loads of ppl AND CARS .. and infront of me was the Lamborghini LP640 .. as soon as i saw it .. I KNEW I HAD TO DRIVE IT !!...

We stepped in .. saw the list of cars that we can drive (Because we didnt make a booking so we had limited choices (Not very limited tho ;p) )...

So i decided to drive the Corvette Z06 AND the LAMBO !!...

Both were totaly different .. both amazing .. i hammered both of them and got all that power on the track ..

But i have to say .. the Lambo ?? its just out of this world .. the feel of the car .. the grip .. the sound .. the power .. That all adds up to one ORGASMIC experience ...

I'll post some of the pics we took .. and obviously not ones me ashkara in them or my cousin ;p .. There was a professional photographer at one of the corners and he took some pics which i have and framed one of them because its AMAZING and im driving in it ;p .. and i have an IN-CAR video for me to enjoy :P ...


Hope you like the pics ;)







3 comments:

shamma aldabal said...

CARS !!!
Tokyo Drift !!
Greeeen haaaaair !!!!


im just saying what's on my mind ..
it doesn't even make sense .

3aliya said...

COOL CARS MAAN!!;p

CrazyCatQ8 said...

ummm where is this ???
I WANNA DRIVE THOSE CARS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

and yes i drive manual .. fa la tetshai7a6 plz :P