Wednesday 18 March 2009

Within a week !!


Hello peeps ..

So its settled .. i'll be headed HOME within less then a week hopefully ...

although im looking forward for some kickin back and chilling .. I think i'd be stripped off of that for quite a bit actualy .. because my desertation is due in may .. and i havent even put a single WORD anywhere .. not even a title .. HENCE, I HAVE TO spend some time working on it even when im on my "holiday" .. but hey, since this is hopefully my last holiday as an undergrad .. i might aswell suck it up and actually do some work .. i think it shouldnt be that hard putting together a 10K word project if you atleast KNOW what exact info you want to put in (dnt get to all that yet).. AND I should have 4K by friday done ? ( a deadline between me and my supervisor ) .. THAT probably wont happen by friday .. I WILL put something together .. not sure if it would be 10 pages (atleast) long tho .. i was planing on doing something today or technicly yesterday .. but time was on a 100m sprint .. so i have to atleast do some reading tomorow .. and write something down !! seriously ..


Inspiration anyone ?

ofcourse i got a load of other types of crap to worry about .. but hey !! it all GooooooooooooooooD

btw .. if any of you guys is an expert at giving presentation .. please let me know .. i got a big one for my project .. and ive only done probably one serious presentation in my life which was a disaster .. even though i got a B .. i though i deserved and F .. i probably got a B because i told the module convenor that i get really nervous giving those .. so the sympathized ? eh .. whatever :P

13 comments:

3aliya said...

1

3aliya said...

3 kdd now i'm gonna read the post!!

3aliya said...

ALLAH IWAFIGIG!! and latojil 3amal ilyoom ila il'3ad!!:P yallahh yallah ma boga shay!!;p

Lost said...

alllah y3eeeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiik w ywafgeeek!!!!!!!!! ;D

Balqees said...

Lool 3aloy ur getting worse then anony
Ur first in almost all the blogs :p


Anyhoo u really should get started on ur work :p

And have fun back home :)

3aliya said...

LOOOOL queen busted!! IT'S FUN!! WHEN YOU SEE THE COMMENT PLACE EMPTY!!;P you just want to fill it up!!;p

3aliya said...

oww yeah busted btw..ma7aaad i9ik 3allah anoonny!! faa if you were testing me like "doing your thing" miss "I SAY THE TRUTH"...kaa i'm saying it.. inaa anoonny is the queen of being first!!:P

Balqees said...

Looool
Yea it is fun to be the first second and third and so on :p
AND I wasn't gna say anything 3alooy but u know wt they say
Elli 3la raso ba67ah ye7ss 3aleeha :p
Just sayin (A)

3aliya said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! busteeeeeeeeed!! LOOOOOL!!:p hahaha if i didnt say something sawtlee salafa!! witha sawat something itgooleenly ana i wasnt gonna say something!!:P loool ma3arafnalich!!;p:D

Balqees said...

Loooool
3alooooy
Ana ma aswi shay '3er say the truth as u know o bs (a)
That's all u need to know for now :p

3aliya said...

*&^%$#@!!

where is your mom bagoolha ina your room is messy!!;p

Balqees said...

LOOOOL
my room isn't messsy anymore (A)
he ha ha u got nothing on me :P

3aliya said...

hmmmm...i'll think of something!!;p